My name is Jenny House and I have lived in Hatfield for over 30 years. I have always been an avid dog lover and have had dogs since a child and I currently have two Golden Retrievers. I have always felt that an obedient dog is a happy dog and this reflects on the owner and family as well, believing this I have always trained my dogs to be friendly and obedient.
I am an agility and obedience dog trainer and help run two clubs, which I enjoy immensely. Agility and obedience training is a great way to bond with your dog and fun can be had by the dog and handler.
So as you can see, I can provide an all round service for your dog’s needs, so give me a ring or email me to discuss your requirements.
I look forward to hearing from you
I have been Police checked (CRB) and I am fully insured. A copy of the CRB check and/or insurance can be sent on request.
Terms and Conditions:
• All dogs home boarding bookings are subject to a deposit of £5 per night, payable at time of booking to secure your place. A refund of half the deposit will be refunded if you cancel more than 72 hours before the booking date.
• Dogs must be sociable with other dogs, people and children.
• Dogs must not bark excessively or damage property. Any damage caused by your dog can be chargeable.
• Dogs must be up to date with all worm and flea treatments and vaccinations. I will ask to see certificates of vaccinations for all dogs. I also ask that your dog(s) is in a generally good state of health.
• Should your dog require veterinary advice or treatment during their stay at Your Dog and Me it will be your responsibility for paying all the costs, for whatever the reason.
• Uncastrated dogs (unless under 9 months old) or bitches in season will not be accepted for home boarding.
• Any behavioural problems, vices or habits your dog may have must be conveyed to Your Dog and Me before they are booked in to stay for the safety of your dog.
• All dogs will remain on a lead until I feel confident that the dog will return to me when calle d and letting them off lead has been agreed with the owner. I will also require written permission from the owner.
• The normal walking time will be an hour, but I reserve the right to shorten a walk, when I feel it will be in the best interest of your dog/s health and for safety reasons for example an injury, weather conditions or the age of the dog.
• No more than 4 dogs will be walked together.
• Your Dog and Me reserves the right to decline/terminate a booking for any circumstance and without giving any reason. If this occurs a full refund will be given and your dog and me cannot be held liable for additional expenses that may.
• When your dog comes to stay please feel free to bring their favourite toy etc. So your dog feels more at home, but no responsibility for loss or damage can be undertaken.
• You will be required to provide your dog’s own food for the time of their stay and also their own bed and bedding.
• Prices for Your dog and Me day care are up to 8 hours. An additional fee will apply for longer periods.
• I would advise that you inform your neighbours and home Insurance Company that Your Dog and Me will be visiting the property in your absence.
• An additional fuel surcharge may be applied dependant on your location.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
We may modify or terminate our services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate with or without notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice.